Binding Flow Haylo
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 1914 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Monday 25. 3.
With this purchase you get Loyalty Card with many advantages!
Women's snowboard binding Flow Haylo
- Flex Rating 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Reliable, flexible, and easy to turn. Designed for the beginner wanting to learn how to arc.
- Molded Composite Baseplate – Made from a very durable and more forgiving POM composite Plastic. Sill features a rockered design.
- Rockered Baseplate – The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go while the rockered corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- Full EVA Toe & Heel Inserts – For added cushioning.
- Molded Composite Uniback Hiback – Lightweight 1-piece highbacks that fully recline for easy dual-entry and exit and the comfortable EVA pads reduce pressure on your legs.
- Exo-Fit Powerstrap – The Exo-Fit Powerstrap features an exoskeleton support-fram that wraps the 3D shaped EVA and form fits perfectly to your boot while providing great ankle support and energy transmission.
- Mini Ratchet Buckles – Precisely fit your powerstrap to your boot and micro-adjust on the fly as needed. Simply pull the lightweight airframe lever and lock it down to secure your preferred strap tightness.
- Rear Entry System – The locking cable mechanism can be opened for seamless and quick rear access to the binding with no need to strap in at the top of every lift.
- Power Triangle – The steel cable creates a structural triangular geometry for optimal energy transfer from hiback to baseplate.
- CombiDisk – 4HP + 3HP