Wetsuit O'Neill Wms Reactor II Bz 2Mm S/s Spring
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2188 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 23. 7.
O'Neill Reactor II 2mm Spring Women's Neoprene
Reactor Neoprene received a light update and is ready to go with you for the best waves in the upcoming season. Reactor II Neoprene is the ideal combination of performance and durability in an affordable package. All this in vibrant colors and simple design!
What will come handy in the waves
- Smoothskin/UltraFlex - high performance, super-stretch neoprene with durable outer shell
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones - seamless, ergonomically shaped underarm panel for unrestricted movement and maximum flexibility and comfort
- Flatloc Seams - breathable and durable seams. The most popular stitching method, four needles and six threads are used for stitching, ensuring a very strong stitching but not designed for extremely cold conditions
- WindProof Smooth Skin
- Back zipper
- Thickness 2mm
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||155-160||160-165||159-164||163-168||166-171||161-166||165-170||169-174||164-169||168-173||171-177||170-175||173-178||175-180|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||76-81||77-83||80-85||80-85||80-85||83-88||83-88||83-88||86-91||86-91||86-91||90-95||94-99||98-103|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||62-67||64-69||66-71||66-71||66-71||69-74||69-74||69-74||74-77||74-77||74-77||77-81||79-85||85-89|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.