Arbor Coda Rocker
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 4. 12.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Arbor Coda Men's Splitboard
Splitboard Arbor Coda is based on the legendary Coda board, but with a calmer version of rocker bend for increased contact with snow and thus a better and easier ascent. The top layer is made of bamboo veneer, which replaces the lamination layer and delivers natural strength, durability and riding response. There are four contact points, the so-called Grip-tech, at the edges of the binding area for better control when riding along the edge, so the board also holds on frozen snow. Karakoram locks reliably engage both halves together, allowing a firm feel under your feet. Using the lightest construction of the Highlight core gives the board a floating feel when climbing, all without sacrificing stability.
- System Rocker - Rocker bend that is more pronounced in the center of the board. In the nose and tail, the rocker is reduced, the so-called Parabolic Rocker for maximum performance at higher speeds and better floating in powder. Rocker delivers an easier start of the turn, better powder riding and a smoother ride overall.
- Mountain-Twin - shorter tail than nose provides stability and ideal starting point for progress
- Grip-Tech technolgy - sidecut adds contact points under your feet, ensuring a more ergonomic way of adhering to snow when needed. At the same time it forms contact points on the tip and tail for easier and more natural arcs.
- Thunderhead Tips - big moutain versatility and speed in deep snow
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs
- FSC Certified Highland Core - the most premium core, made of a mixture of poplar and paulownia for super light performance and durability
- Mixed Glassing - a mixture of biax / triax fiberglass
- Carbon Uprights
- 360 ° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - sidewalls resistant to damage
- Sintered Base - fast and durable sintered base
- American Black Walnut Power Ply - added layer of glass fibers inside the board
- Bio Plastic Topsheet - ecological topsheet that is extremely durable and water-repellent
- Recycled Steel Edges - highly durable edges form Arbor values such as quality and sustainability
- Wend Natural Wax - all Arbor snowboards are immediately ready for riding thanks to Wend Natural Wax
- Entropy Bio Resin - a substitute for traditional oil-based resin that does not affect performance or usability. The components that enter Entropy Bio Resin are obtained as by-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured using green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40%
- Zero Waste Base
- Karakoram Ultra Clips - the highest quality and most reliable locks
- Flex 7/10
How to choose splitboard?The right procedure for choosing splitboarding equipment is one of the most important steps to get the most out of it. That's why we have prepared a "How to" section for you in cooperation with #FreerideTV. Today, we will advise you how to choose a splitboard, what to wear and how to avoid unpleasant situations in the mountains. Let's go!
Splitboarding is a sport that attracts more and more people each year. It is an escape from overcrowded resorts and a desire for icy silence in the middle of the forest and mountain peaks. Much more than in other sports perhaps, the right equipment is very important in splitboarding. It can even save your life. In addition to the splitboard and bindings, the necessary equipment includes pucks, climbing skins, poles and equipment for avalanche safety.
At your splitboarding beginnings you can do even without them, but over time, every enthusiast will appreciate them. And by these we mean crampons. These are used in steep slopes and traverses on frozen surfaces.
The last important part of the whole puzzle is the choice of the right freeride clothing and avalanche backpack that comfortably accommodates your avalanche equipment. How to put it all together is explained by Dominic in the above mentioned video.