Binding Burton Cartel X Est
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 25. 9.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Men's binding Burton Cartel X EST
An improved version of the legendary Burton Cartel binding. Tested and proven technologies, combined with comfort, performance and versatility. This is the Burton Cartel X EST. Bindings, popular with professional riders, have an anatomical shape for excellent support and comfort, resulting in less leg fatigue.
- EST - přizpůsobte si vázání a užijte si nekonečné možnosti nastavení postoje, pravý flex a více odpružení, lepší odezvu od desky a kontrolu než kdy dřív. Kompatibilní se snowboardy Burton s technologií The Channel.
- Re-Ground materials - to reduce waste
- Dual Component EST 30 % Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar, 45 % Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower - the material under the feet is softer than the material along the side edges
- EST Construction - by removing excess material from under your feet, Burton is not only able to drastically reduce weight, but also also open brand new possibilities. Dampening options and posture settings are endless.
- Single Component Hi-Back - one piece of hi-back means immediate response. Thanks to the mixture of materials we then manipulate the overall flex profile.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-back design - just like your feet are not placed vertically upwards, the binding hi-back should not either. Zero-Lean design follows the natural contours of your feet for the most natural hi-back design.
- DialFLAD - The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-back, the faster your heel turns. Roll it forward for ice strikes in the ramp or roll it back for jibbing. For the micro setup, check out the DialFLAD and MicroFLAD systems, which give you twice as many options as traditional FLAD.
- Heel Hammock - new, lighter and improved Hammock heel for even better foot protection, great response and shock absorption.
- Flex Slider - improved strap bending system, strategically stretched hinge zone that allows the heel strap to bend and open completely
- Hammockstrap 2.0 - upper strap that perfectly follows the shape of the boot. No seams and minimal material in exchange for better contact with the shoe and thus better energy transfer.
- SuperGrip Capstrap - a well-shaped bottom strap that can be fastened through the instep or tip to exploit the potential of this system. Tightening the strap across the tip will give you a more accurate and smoother energy transfer
- Smooth Glide Buckles - they are made of a combination of aluminum and polycarbonate for greater durability. They engage in oblique grooves, resulting in greater speed and ease of use. Instant engagement is made easy with improved Insta-Click technology. Strength, speed and ease of use have been greatly improved
- Re: Flex FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate - Full coverage, padded platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue.
- B3 Gel - Gel, which is also used to dampen the higher range of Burton snowboard boots, is used here as a cushioning material in the binding insole
- Medium - firm (7 - 9)