Binding Burton Step On
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 29. 1.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Burton Step On Men's Snowboard Bindings
One of Burton's best innovations. Snowboard bindings that are free of buckles and lengthy fastening. Burton Step On It is one step closer to carefree and playful snowboarding.
The bindings are designed to give you maximum comfort for as long as possible. So if you really spend a lot of time on the slope, this is the right thing for you. Thanks to the Re: Flex™ FullBED cushioning system, the entire binding is comfortable but at the same time holds your foot firmly and securely.
- Re: Flex - Re: Flex increases board flex by 71% as opposed to traditional disk bindings, all in a package that is compatible with all major mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D and the latest generation of The Channel. The minimized base reduces weight by 20%, while the Living Hinge is a secret to increase flexibility and sensitivity.
Details and parameters
- The binding base is reinforced with glass fiber and nylon
- Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back - ergonomic design precisely copies right and left foot shape for maximum comfort and control. Riders who prefer a relaxed ride will love the Zero Forward Lean setting - but there is always the ability to set the binding to a more active position for sharp carving and edging.
- Medium Flex
How to do it?