Jacket Burton AK Gore Cyclic
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 28. 1.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Burton AK Cyclic Jacket Men's Snowboard Jacket
The AK Cyclic jacket will have your back during snowstorms as well as spring slush. Snowboard jacket from the Burton's technical AK line-up is designed for all freeride riders who expect maximum performance and reliability from their snow gear. The Burton [AK] Cyclic jacket is made of Gore-Tex material, which is characterized by high waterproof qualities and breathability, thanks to which the jacket keeps the optimal temperature of your body. The jacket is sewn in articulated fit with mesh lining and sufficient space for layering clothes.
- Material: GORE-TEX
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM tape
- Living Lining™ mapped with soft taffeta and closed cell mesh - offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort.
- YKK zippers
- Zip pockets with warm lining made of microfleece
- Chest pockets
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface - removable snow skirt with pant attachment system
- Reflective elements
- Fit: Articulated
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Snowboard goggles pocket / audio pocket
- bluesign® product - bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce the environmental impact on humans and the planet. Materials approved by bluesign® ensure that they only use safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource protection, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
|A||WIDTH JACKETS (cm)||70||73||75|
|C||SLEEVE LENGHT (cm)||83||86||87|