Jacket Burton Hilltop
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2622 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Wednesday 23. 10.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Burton Hilltop Men's Snowboard Jacket
Burton Hilltop is a men's jacket suitable for all winter conditions that easily finds its way into your sloset. Ready for the slope as well as streets and with an eco-minded design. The jacket is made of DRYRIDE™ material, it is waterproof, but at the same time breathable to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Lightweight lining ensures high comfort and the possibility of layering clothes throughout the whole season. Taped critical seams keep wind, snow and rain out, while Thermolite® insulation keeps the heat in.
- Material: double-layer DRYRIDE™ waterproof: 10.000 mm / breathable: 5000 g
- Thermolite® insulation (60 g body, 40 g sleeves) - 40% recycled material
- Taffeta lining with Living Lining® technology - Living Lining insulation offers automatic climate control without added weight, so one thing you can count on is comfort
- Taped critical seams
- Adjustable hood
- Snowboard goggles / audio pocket
- Snow belt with Jacket-to-Pant interface for attaching jacket and pants
- Stretch thumb loop for fixing sleeve length
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood - the size of the hood allows it to be worn over the wheel
- Zippered mesh vent holes
- bluesign® product - bluesign® connects the entire supply chain to reduce the environmental impact on people and the planet. Bluesign® approved materials guarantee that they use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource protection, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water evacuation during the production process.
|A||WIDTH JACKETS (cm)||57||59||61||65||70|
|C||SLEEVE LENGHT (cm)||79||82||85||87||89|