Jacket Burton Wms Eastfall
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 14. 8.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Burton WMS Eastfall Women's Winter Jacket
Perfectly designed women's Burton Eastfall winter jacket, with which you will enjoy a lot of fun. Technology-packed winter jacket handles both the urban environment and the slope. For this purpose, the jacket is equipped with a snow belt and adjustable hood. The jacket is made of a unique two-layer DRYRIDE™ fabric that provides water resistance and high breathability. The jacket is thermally insulated with specially designed Thermolite® technology to ensure your all-day thermal comfort.
- Material: DRYRIDE™ waterproof: 10.000 mm / breathable: 10.000 g
- Thermolite insulation (body: 60 g, hood: 40 g)
- Taffeta lining
- Living Lining™ - Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so one thing you can definitely rely on is comfort
- Critically taped seams
- Adjustable hood
- Pocket for goggles
- Snow belt with Jacket-to-Pant interface
- bluesign® product - bluesign® unites the entire supply chain to reduce the environmental impact on humans and the planet. Materials approved by bluesign® ensure that they only use safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource protection, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
|A||WIDTH JACKETS (cm)||51||52||55||58|
|C||SLEEVE LENGHT (cm)||71||73||74||76|