Snowboard backpack Dakine Heli Pro 20L
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 31. 3.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Dakine Heli Pro 20L Backpack
The Heli Pro backpack is all you need for a long day in the mountains, whether you go off-road or relax at your cottage. Its biggest advantage are the straps for attaching skis in diagonal or A-frame hold or a snowboard, which can be attached to the backpack vertically. Other features include a zippered main pocket, an internal organizer and the pocket for goggles. The comfortable carrying of the backpack is ensured by a reinforced back panel and padded shoulder straps. Heli Pro 20L went through the years of continuous improvement, so it meets all your expectations now.
- Volume: 20 L
- Dimensions: 53 x 30 x 20 cm
What will come handy on the go
- Approved by bluesign®
- Price varies by fabric
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal / A-frame ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Organized front pocket
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Hydration / Laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops
- 25mm web belt with hip wings
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
Material: 600D recycled polyester
About the Dakine brand
Everything started with a modest idea of a modest guy. It's 1979, and Rob Kaplan is starting to make surf leashes for his buddies in Hawaii to make it through bigger waves. From these beginnings and carefully manufactured products, the Dakine brand was born. From the very beginning they create, test, break, repair and test again. And they've been with us for 40 years already. So good luck and more successful years to come!