Snowboard Burton Process Flying V
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 3. 11.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Burton Process Flying V Men's Snowboard
Snowboard for advanced and professional riders, which is most suitable for slopes, but can handle backcountry and park, too. It is lightweight, has a symmetrical twin shape and easily adapts to your riding style. The mountains are waiting!
* In case of mounting classic bindings (4x4, MiniDisc) on The Channel system, it is necessary to use special M6 x 13 mm screws, which are not included in the package. Using conventional screws can cause irreparable damage to your snowboard. Screws can be found on the related products tab.
- Flying V - A magical combination of playful rocker bend along with the performance offered by camber. The cradle zones maintain a flawless, forgiving ride while the camber zones under the feet provide power and responsiveness. In short, great combo.
Shape and Flex
- FSC certified SuperFly II 700G Core (core consists of lighter and harder wood materials for the best combination of riding characteristics)
- Dualzone EGD - wood is placed along the nose and tail in two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the core, for consistent edge hold and greater force.
- Squeezebox - profiled core for easier handling, more power and pop. Integrating carbon into the classic Squeezebox profile has created a reliable core. Nose and tail are reinforced with carbon for immediate response.
Other features and technologies
- Sintered base with triax lamination
- The Channel - binding compatibility. The Channel gives you maximum control over the position on the board. It is fully compatible with EST and 3D technology and allows you to mount the bindings to the board in any position, just rotate and slide the bindings as you need.
- Infinite Ride - Burton's exclusive technology ensures the maintenance of flex and pop by placing simulating riding conditions and using subsequent analysis and great feel every time you ride, from day one, season after season
- Super Sap Epoxy - a natural-based resin that is more environmentally friendly
- Pro-Tip - Tapered toe and heel thickness reduces weight for easier mobility.
- Frostbite Edges - the edges under the bindings are slightly extended for reliable hold in harsh, icy conditions. Frostbite Edges are directly hungry for difficult terrain. Strong and playful, depending on what is needed.
- Scoop - this exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
|Rider's Weight (kg)||54-82||54-82||68-91||68-91||68-91||82-118||82-118|
|Effective edge (cm)||116.5||119.5||121.5||123.5||123.5||126.5||126.5|
|Nose width (cm)||29.01||29.32||29.49||29.86||30.36||30.68||30.18|
|Waist width (cm)||24.9||25.1||25.2||25.5||26||26.2||25.7|
|Tail width (cm)||29.01||29.32||29.49||29.86||30.36||30.68||30.18|
|Center stance (cm)||53||53||56||56||56||56||56|
|Set back (mm)||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5|