Wetsuit O'Neill Girls Bahia 2/1 BZ L/S Short Spr
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Monday 10. 8.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
O'Neill Bahia 2/1 Short Spring Girls' Wetsuit
O'Neill Bahia wetsuit was specifically designed for the new generation of athletes, who will appreciate not only great technological gadgets but also a design that will not get boring. Bahia wetsuit can be combined with another O'Neill for best protection. The perfect combination of style and functionality for all your water fun!
You will definitely appreciate in the water
- Ultraflex - highly elastic, soft and premium neoprene for great feel, flexibility and performance
- Backzip Entry System, Blackout zipper provides easy entry and exit with a water tight seal
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones - seamless, ergonomically shaped underarm panel for unrestricted movement and maximum flexibility and comfort
- Single Super Seal Neck
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Thickness 2/1 - Thickness 2 mm at critical points such as hull, kidney and shoulders, thickness 1 mm on limbs, ideal for temperature range 18 - 25 °C
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||88 - 98||98 - 108||108 - 118||118 - 126||126 - 133||133 - 141||141 - 147||147 - 155||155 - 163||163 - 170|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||48 - 53||51 - 56||53 - 58||58 - 64||62 - 67||66 - 71||71 - 76||74 - 79||79 - 84||84 - 89|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||45,5 - 51||48 - 53||51 - 56||51 - 56||55 - 60||58 - 640||58 - 64||64 - 69||69 - 74||71 - 76|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.