Wetsuit O'Neill Hammer Cz 2Mm L/s Spring
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2059 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 24. 5.
Men's Neoprene O'Neill Hammer Chest Zip Long Sleeve Spring
The spring season also features an improved Hammer series that maintains exceptional style and unrestricted movement with 100% Super Stretch material. Now with double lining, minimum seams and F.U.Z.E fastening system.
Comes handy in the waves
- F.U.Z.E Closure - Exclusive Front Upper Zip Entry (F.U.Z.E) system that keeps you even more dry and allows unlimited flexibility
- 100% Ultraflex DS - high performance, super-stretch neoprene with durable outer shell
- Double Super Seal Neck - Wide, adjustable collar with comfortable lining
- Krypto Knee Padz - Abrasion - resistant knee pad with ergonomic design, made of highly elastic neoprene
- Glide Skin Neck Facing - The neck area is reinforced for extra wind protection
- Flatlock Stitched (Breathable Seams) - breathable and durable seams
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones - seamless, ergonomically shaped underarm panel that allows unrestricted movement, unique design for maximum comfort and flexibility
- 2 mm thick - 2 mm thick ideal for temperatures of 18 ° - 20 °C
Putting neoprene with the F.U.Z.E system on
Undressing neoprene with the F.U.Z.E system
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||170-175||173-178||169-174||175-180||185-191||171-177||178-183||188-193||174-179||191-196||180-185||183-188||183-191|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||93-95||95-99||99-104||99-104||99-104||104-110||104-110||104-110||110-117||110-117||110-117||117-123||123-130|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||72-75||75-79||79-84||79-84||79-84||84-89||84-89||84-89||89-94||89-94||89-94||94-99||99-112|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.