Wetsuit O'Neill Hammer Cz 2Mm S/s Spring
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2188 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 23. 7.
O'Neill Hammer Chest Zip Spring
Neoprene O'neill Hammer is ready to go with you for every water adventure. Stylish design and technology that keeps you in the water for as long as possible. Thanks to Super Stretch materials, you will not limit your movements and feel as if you have no neoprene.
It will come in handy in the waves
- 100 % UltraFlex DS - high performance, super-stretch neoprene with durable outer shell
- Smooth skin on chest and back
- Double Superseal Neck - Wide, adjustable collar with comfortable lining
- Flatloc Stitched Construction - breathable and durable seams
- FUZE Entry System - The exclusive Front Upper Zip Entry (FUZE) system uses the same technology as the patented ZEN zip with drainage channel to keep you even more dry
- Strategic Seamless Padle Zone - ergonomically shaped panel under the sleeve for unrestricted movement while not irritating the skin
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design) - One large panel at the back prevents water from entering
- Glideskin Neck Facing - The neck area is reinforced for extra wind protection
- Thickness 2 mm - this thickness is best suited for temperatures up to 12-17 ° C
Dressing neoprene with FUZE system
Removing neoprene with FUZE system
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||170-175||173-178||169-174||175-180||185-191||171-177||178-183||188-193||174-179||191-196||180-185||183-188||183-191|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||93-95||95-99||99-104||99-104||99-104||104-110||104-110||104-110||110-117||110-117||110-117||117-123||123-130|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||72-75||75-79||79-84||79-84||79-84||84-89||84-89||84-89||89-94||89-94||89-94||94-99||99-112|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.