Wetsuit O'Neill Hammer Cz 3/2 Full
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2275 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Thursday 22. 8.
Men's Neoprene O'Neill Hammer Chest Zip 3/2 Full
Absolute top in the form of O'Neill Hammer F.U.Z.E. 3/2 Full men's neoprene with 3/2 mm thick long sleeves and trousers. Neoprene of this thickness best serves at temperatures between 12-17 °C, in addition to protecting against wind, cold and sunburn. The unique F.U.Z.E. closing system offers even more practical handling of neoprene, easier dressing and undressing.
Putting the neoprene with the F.U.Z.E. system on
Undressing the neoprene with the F.U.Z.E. system
- 100% Ultraflex DS - high-performance, super-stretch neoprene with durable outer shell
- Knee Krypto Pads - a reinforcement that extends the life of the neoprene and above all protects your knees
- Smooth Skin on Chest and Back
- Double Superseal Neck - Wide, adjustable collar with comfortable lining
- Flatloc Stitched Construction - breathable and durable seams
- FUZE Entry System - exclusive F.U.Z.E. system, Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same technology as the patented ZEN Zip with drainage channel to keep you even more dry
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zone - An ergonomically shaped panel under the sleeve that allows unrestricted movement while not irritating the skin
- Glideskin Neck Facing - The neck area is reinforced for extra wind protection
- Thickness 3/2 - Thickness 3 mm on the hull and at critical points such as shoulders and kidneys, 2 mm on the limbs
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||170-175||173-178||169-174||175-180||185-191||171-177||178-183||188-193||174-179||191-196||180-185||183-188||183-191||185-193|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||93-95||95-99||99-104||99-104||99-104||104-110||104-110||104-110||110-117||110-117||110-117||117-123||123-130||130-136|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||72-75||75-79||79-84||79-84||79-84||84-89||84-89||84-89||89-94||89-94||89-94||94-99||99-112||112-122|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.