Wetsuit O'Neill Hyperfreak Cz 3/2 Full
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2275 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Thursday 22. 8.
Men's Neoprene O'Neill Hyperfreak F.U.Z.E. 3/2 Full
The Hyperfreak series is made from an exclusive, super lightweight TechnoButter3 neoprene that perfectly isolates and is shaped to naturally fit every character. The innovative neoprene suit uses the latest technology and is tuned to the last detail. It offers a minimum of seams, durable knee pads and, above all, lightweight and quality materials for water sports enthusiasts. Neoprene thickness 3/2 is ideal for temperatures of 12-17 °C.
- TechnoButter 3 - Premium technoButter neoprene is very flexible. Technical fibers and a revolutionary foam core made of this material create lightness and durability with fast-drying properties.
- 70% TB3 / 30% TB3X
Outer layer - To create the most flexible, durable, soft and hydrophobic material, the highest quality technical fibers with water resistant properties were chosen. Strong to withstand strictest testing standards.
Foam Rubber Core - a special material formula with microscopic air cells is injected into the rubber core. These air cells are heated, thereby increasing insulation. The foam retains its structure even after repeated impacts and deformations.
Inner layer - X-factor creates the lightest and most flexible neoprene. The exclusive TB3 form is predetermined but still retains its structure for maximum efficiency. TB3X also increases heat due to the lower profile. In addition, it sucks less water and dries faster. The material is so comfortable for your skin that you feel as if you wore no neoprene.
- F.U.Z.E. Chest Entry - an exclusive Front Upper Zip Entry system that keeps you dry and allows unlimited flexibility
- Minimal Seam Design
- Glued and Blindsticted Seam - Double-stitched and waterproof seams. Flexloc stitch is stronger and more flexible and eliminates ripping
- 360 ° Barrier with Drain Holes
- Double Seal Collar - Double, fully adjustable neck cuff
- Krypto Knee Padz - an anti-wear knee pad with ergonomic design, made of highly elastic neoprene. It extends the life of the neoprene and above all protects the knees
- External Key Pocket with Loop is located along the bottom leg, has easy access and allows safe storage
- Thickness 3/2 - Thickness 3 mm on the hull and at critical points such as shoulders and kidneys, 2 mm on the limbs
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||170-175||173-178||169-174||175-180||185-191||171-177||178-183||188-193||174-179||191-196||180-185||183-188||183-191||185-193|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||93-95||95-99||99-104||99-104||99-104||104-110||104-110||104-110||110-117||110-117||110-117||117-123||123-130||130-136|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||72-75||75-79||79-84||79-84||79-84||84-89||84-89||84-89||89-94||89-94||89-94||94-99||99-112||112-122|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.