Wetsuit O'Neill O'riginal 2Mm Bz L/s Spring
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2544 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 24. 9.
Men's O'neill O'riginal 2mm Back Zip Spring
O'neill's O'riginal series pays homage to O'neill's roots and the first pieces Jack made in 1952. It has a retro design that includes all the technical features that O'neill has added over time. The packed line-up Neoprene jacket for the upcoming season is 2/1 thick and is ideal for temperatures between 18 and 20 °C.
What will come handy in the mighty waves
- Smoothskin / UltraFlex - high performance, super-stretch neoprene with durable outer shell
- Back zipper
- Seamless Paddle Zones - seamless, ergonomically shaped underarm panel for unrestricted movement and maximum flexibility and comfort
- Wind-Proof Smoothskin
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams - Double-stitched and waterproof seams
- Retro Styling
- 2 mm thick - ideal for temperatures of 18 - 20 °C
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||170-175||173-178||169-174||175-180||185-191||171-177||178-183||188-193||174-179||191-196||180-185||183-188||183-191||185-193|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||93-95||95-99||99-104||99-104||99-104||104-110||104-110||104-110||110-117||110-117||110-117||117-123||123-130||130-136|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||72-75||75-79||79-84||79-84||79-84||84-89||84-89||84-89||89-94||89-94||89-94||94-99||99-112||112-122|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.