Boots Burton Ion Step On
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 19. 1.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Burton Ion Step On Men's Snowboard Boots
Season after season, this favorite Burton team crushes everything that comes under its feet. The Burton Ion™ sets higher standards with each year. The number one choice for riders who like to ride
all-mountain and do not want to be restricted by anything. This model is renowned for the variety of technologies used and the Life Liner inner boot for lighter weight. It uses AutoCANT EST® outsole for natural feet distribution and a direct addictive boardfeel. DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Rebounce technology ensure your feet always have warmth and comfort.
* This is a version of the Burton Step On boots made exclusively for Step On bindings.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System - fast, easy and efficient lacing adjustment of a reliable Boa Coiler system. Quickly loosens or tightens.
- Exclusive New England Rope - virtually indestructible New England laces. There is a solid carbon wire with zero extensibility inside.
- BOA® Sytem in the ankle section of the boot
- Life Liner - Life Liner combines lightweight materials for superior performance. The new tongue construction is more durable and at the same time more suitable for all foot shapes.
- DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ - warmth and wicking are two key traits for on-snow comfort. Burton's breathable inner-lining technology utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward.
- Ultralon Performance Foam®
- Tuff Cuff - ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot. Tuff Cuff increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- AutoCANT Cushioning - Double EVA allows your feet to sit in the most natural position, resulting in greater comfort, less fatigue and smoother, more precise control of the board.
- Rebounce Cushioning - brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot. Added warmth and consistent performance in cold temperatures is achieved by wrapping it in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning soft and effective.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil - low-profile and light foil under the feet reflects heat back, increasing comfort.
Flex and Response
- 1:1 Flex PowerUp Tongue Firm - By stiffer adjustment of the tongue profile it is possible to control its flexibility and increase its ability to wrap foot and ankle for greater comfort.
- Total Comfort Construction - a design that guarantees a daily sense of comfort, from the first moment, season by season
- Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel - ultra-soft cushioning is fused to the area where the ankle strap rests on the boot for even pressure distribution when bindings are cranked tight.
- EST® Optimized Midsole
- Recycled Rubber Content
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology™ - reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10 but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
How to choose snowboard bootsChoosing new snowboard boots? It may be a piece of cake if you know a few important principles. There are several parameters that are critical to choosing the right ones. The main ones are size and overall flex. Read the masterclass on how to...
Better to see once than hear a hundred times
In addition to the article, check out the video tutorial in which our advisor Dominik will tell you what you should know when choosing your snowboard boots »
And now enjoy the article...
The size chart, which you can find in the detailed description of all snowboard boots, will help you choose the right size. If you don't know the size of your foot according to the chart (UK, US, EUR), you can easily measure it at home. Take a ruler or a meter and measure your entire foot from the heel to the end of the longest finger. The MONDO sizing in the table is given in centimeters. The boot should then be half a centimeter larger than your foot.
Keep in mind that it is important that you try the snowboard boots in socks in which you will later ride. Tighten the inner shoe as much as possible and fasten the boot as firmly as if you were going straight down the slope. The shoe should hug the leg perfectly after the tightening. Even before you go on your first snowboarding trip, it's good to put the boots on at home and walk in them for a while. Once you spend about half an hour in them, you should immediately see if the boots fit well and don't squeeze your feet. Your foot must not move in the boot and neither should your heel lift. It is also good to know that it is necessary to spend more time choosing women's boots compared to men's boots. Women's feet have different shapes, so they need enough time and space to choose the appropriate snowboard boots. And the last, but a very important detail: watch out for the difference between the right and the left foot. Always therefore try both boots.
Even if you choose the right size, your boot may not fit perfectly. It may be too wide, low in the instep area, or it will squeeze your ankle - there are many reasons why not each pair in the world will fit you and it is hard to estimate them all in advance. Therefore, we try to do our best to make your purchase as trouble-free as possible. If you buy snowboard boots from our store that don't fit you, you have the opportunity to replace them, or we will provide you with the full refund. Just send the boots back with a proof of the purchase. If you happen to find yourself in this situation, you can find more information in the Returns section.
Flex (stiffness) of the boot
The stiffness of the snowboard boot is related to the specific riding style on the slope. Freestyle boots are softer, which allows for greater freedom at bends over the tongue of the boot. For freeride, that is, fast and aggressive riding, stiffer boots are better, giving you more support through the tongue and the ankle area.
Classic laces, Boa, or Fast Lace system?
Manufacturers of snowboard boots offer along with classic laces also various fast lacing systems. Thanks to them, it is possible to tighten the boot much faster and with less effort. That way you can spend more time riding. The first of them is fast lacing system (Fast Lace or ATOP). Some systems - such as the Boa system of Nidecker and Burton - even allow the tightening of the instep and shin area separately. Fast lacing systems are reliable and proven, but as it goes with the quality gear, the boots with such systems are also more costly.
For the ultimate in comfort on the hill, don't forget about the boot liners. They have cushioning properties, but are also anatomically shaped, breathable and support the foot arch. In short, it's all about the details. At the moment, you can get snowboard boot liners in all sizes, so whether you have small or big feet, you will definitely find the right ones!