Boots Nidecker Talon
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 22. 1.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Nidecker Talon Boa Men's Snowboard Boots
Elegantly elaborated top Nidecker Talon Boa snowboard boots are specialized for demanding riders who require maximum comfort, highest sensitivity and a lot of support for all-day riding. This year's Talon shoes are stronger and tougher than last year and have a new asymmetrical design that makes them more comfortable and powerful than ever. The Exo-Spine outer armrest is a reinforced joint between different parts of the shoe and provides instant transfer of power from the heel to toe. Unique and high-quality materials ensure durability, Vibram outsole provides extra grip and N-Gel helps cushion impact. Talon boots are definitely the king of snowboard boots.
- FlowFIT - the combination of Nidecker and Flow knowledge and experience with technologies like BOA ensures the best fit boots with a perfect balance of comfort, support and control
- High Power Dual Zone Boa® Configuration w/ Coiler™ Technology - tightening system with two boa wheels, each pulling a different part of the shoe separately; this allows for more accurate and faster tightening
- Gold-Level ASYM Thermo Heat Moldable - anatomically shaped insert is made of thermoformable foam
- B.F.T. Vibram® Approach w/ ICETREK - 5-piece outsole uses Vibram rubber compound for optimum grip in all conditions, lightweight and highly durable Vibram sole for maximum comfort, stability and excellent grip
- Ripper Harness Internal Lacing - anatomical inner harness with ZipFit lacing
- 3D Molded Toe - One Piece Tip to eliminate seams, reduce size and extra durability
- 3D Molded Tongue - 3D shaped tongue provides anatomical fit around the shin and at the front of the foot, improves flexion and heel support, as well as overall front tilt support
- OC-Kush Gel Dampening - OC Kush technology is guided around the ankle for maximum protection, heel hold and optimal pressure distribution.
- SpaceBlanket Insulation - isothermal foil is a thermal insulation barrier and at the same time a liner that heats the inside
- Silvadur Antimicrobial Coating - antimicrobial material eliminates odor and bacterial growth
- Asymmetric boot - Asymmetric ergonomic design focuses on better anatomical fit, which definitely increases performance and capability
- Armortech Reinforcements
- Exo-Spine External Backstay
- Waterproof Bladder - waterproof upper material
How to choose snowboard bootsChoosing new snowboard boots? It may be a piece of cake if you know a few important principles. There are several parameters that are critical to choosing the right ones. The main ones are size and overall flex. Read the masterclass on how to...
Better to see once than hear a hundred times
In addition to the article, check out the video tutorial in which our advisor Dominik will tell you what you should know when choosing your snowboard boots »
And now enjoy the article...
The size chart, which you can find in the detailed description of all snowboard boots, will help you choose the right size. If you don't know the size of your foot according to the chart (UK, US, EUR), you can easily measure it at home. Take a ruler or a meter and measure your entire foot from the heel to the end of the longest finger. The MONDO sizing in the table is given in centimeters. The boot should then be half a centimeter larger than your foot.
Keep in mind that it is important that you try the snowboard boots in socks in which you will later ride. Tighten the inner shoe as much as possible and fasten the boot as firmly as if you were going straight down the slope. The shoe should hug the leg perfectly after the tightening. Even before you go on your first snowboarding trip, it's good to put the boots on at home and walk in them for a while. Once you spend about half an hour in them, you should immediately see if the boots fit well and don't squeeze your feet. Your foot must not move in the boot and neither should your heel lift. It is also good to know that it is necessary to spend more time choosing women's boots compared to men's boots. Women's feet have different shapes, so they need enough time and space to choose the appropriate snowboard boots. And the last, but a very important detail: watch out for the difference between the right and the left foot. Always therefore try both boots.
Even if you choose the right size, your boot may not fit perfectly. It may be too wide, low in the instep area, or it will squeeze your ankle - there are many reasons why not each pair in the world will fit you and it is hard to estimate them all in advance. Therefore, we try to do our best to make your purchase as trouble-free as possible. If you buy snowboard boots from our store that don't fit you, you have the opportunity to replace them, or we will provide you with the full refund. Just send the boots back with a proof of the purchase. If you happen to find yourself in this situation, you can find more information in the Returns section.
Flex (stiffness) of the boot
The stiffness of the snowboard boot is related to the specific riding style on the slope. Freestyle boots are softer, which allows for greater freedom at bends over the tongue of the boot. For freeride, that is, fast and aggressive riding, stiffer boots are better, giving you more support through the tongue and the ankle area.
Classic laces, Boa, or Fast Lace system?
Manufacturers of snowboard boots offer along with classic laces also various fast lacing systems. Thanks to them, it is possible to tighten the boot much faster and with less effort. That way you can spend more time riding. The first of them is fast lacing system (Fast Lace or ATOP). Some systems - such as the Boa system of Nidecker and Burton - even allow the tightening of the instep and shin area separately. Fast lacing systems are reliable and proven, but as it goes with the quality gear, the boots with such systems are also more costly.
For the ultimate in comfort on the hill, don't forget about the boot liners. They have cushioning properties, but are also anatomically shaped, breathable and support the foot arch. In short, it's all about the details. At the moment, you can get snowboard boot liners in all sizes, so whether you have small or big feet, you will definitely find the right ones!