Helmet Smith Camber
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Monday 10. 8.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Smith Camber Snowboard Helmet
Smith Camber snowboard helmet features a set of technologies like never before. Ultra-lightweight design provides incredible comfort and maximum protection. The helmet is also equipped with low-profile, above-standard effective airflow control, thus maintaining the optimum temperature in the helmet. Try the Smith Camber helmet and you'll discover that you won't find a more efficient and stylish helmet on the market right after you put it on for the first time.
- Ultra-lightweight In-Mold Construction - Ultra-lightweight construction with ESP insert for maximum protection and comfort.
- Low-Profile Regulator Adjustable Climate Control - Effective helmet airflow control for optimum thermal comfort.
- 20 Vents - The helmet also contains 20 closable air vents.
- Adjustable Boa Fit System - adjustable helmet size using a unique Boa system.
- X-Static Performance Lining - unique lining with silver fibers ensures material stability, odor elimination and temperature control.
- Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads - removable, ergonomically shaped, light and warm ear cushions.
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation - an internal ventilation system that releases warm air from the goggles and guides it through the air vents at the top of the helmet. This ensures elimination of fogging of the goggles and optimum temperature control inside the helmet.
- Outdoor Tech audio systems available
- Weight - 400 g
- Certification - ASTM F 2040 and CE EN 1077: 2007 Class B, CSPC, CE EN 1078.