Helmet Smith Forefront 2 Mips
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Thursday 28. 5.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Smith Forefront 2 MIPS Bike Helmet
Smith is no longer a brand known only for great sunglasses for any sport. They also have the perfect bike helmets that look great and are feature-packed to please the hearts of every athlete.
Forefront 2 is an update to the great and award winning Forefront helmet. Ideal for all-mountain riders who need unparalleled protection, ventilation and the ability to integrate glasses.
- lightweight Aerocore construction
- specifically designed aerodynamic channels for air flow
- inside of breathable material with Koroyd technology
- VaporFit system to adapt to your head
- 20 ventilation vents
- XT2 antibacterial treatment
- AirEvac ventilation
- weight in size M: 360 grams
- MIPS head protection technology
- CPSC, CE EN 1078
Helmet equipped with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology consists of three main parts. EPS polystyrene shell, MIPS sliding liner and elastomers connecting the first two parts.
The source of inspiration for the MIPS technology is the human brain.
The brain is surrounded by cerebrospinal fluid, thanks to which the brain moves in the skull and is thus protected from impacts. By mimicking natural brain protection, the unique MIPS technology also reliably protects your brain from shocks and reduces the shocks transmitted to it.
The thin friction MIPS layer is placed between the inner padded part and the top EPS shell of the helmet using specifically developed flex grips. Its arrangement does not disrupt the overall appearance or shape of the helmet, nor does it reduce the comfort nor disturb the technical characteristics. At the moment of impact, the MIPS layer moves along with the head independently of the direction of impact and limits the rotation of the brain, which can pose a great danger.
|HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (cm)||51 - 55||55 - 59||59 - 62||63 - 67|