Snowboard Arbor Coda Camber
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Wednesday 12. 8.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Arbor Coda Camber Men's Snowboard
The Coda is a first-class, versatile mountain twin; a high-end verision of the Shiloh, distinguished by upgraded features such as Arbor's classic American Black Walnut Powerply and their all-new “Rise Above Plastics” Topless Technology. This newly developed R.A.P. Topless Technology allows them to move one step closer to a product made of fully recyclable and bio-degradable materials. Additional upgraded features include their most premium Sintered Base with their most environmentally friendly base construction process, Zero Waste Base die-swap.
- System Camber - classic bend designed for a precise ride and a high pop
- Mountain Twin - shorter tail than the nose provides a sense of stability and an ideal starting point for progress
- American Black Walnut Powerply
- R.A.P. Topless Technology - a build process in which we eliminate the need for our Bio-Plastic Topsheet, creating a lighter, more eco-friendly ride
- SFC Certified Double Barrel II Core - a progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control
- Sintered Base - a higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed
- Mixed Glassing - a triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more
- 2 x 4 14 Pack Inserts - provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - eliminate the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Entropy Bio Resin - a substitute for a traditional petrol-based resin that does not affect performance or usability. The ingredients that enter Entropy Bio Resin are obtained as by-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are produced using green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40%
- Recycled Steel Edges - highly durable edges, represent Arbor's values such as quality and sustainability
- Wend Natural Wax - all Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax
- Zero Waste Base - all of Arbor's die-cut bases feature our Zero Waste Base technology, and come in 2 interchangeable colorways. This process is essential to reducing our carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Recycled ABS - when a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.
- Flex 7/10
|Rider's Weight (kg)||52-88||54-91||57-93||59-100||60-100|
|Effective edge (cm)||114.5||117.2||119.9||120.8||122.6|
|Nose width (cm)||29||29.27||29.53||30.47||29.8|
|Waist width (cm)||25||25.1||25.25||26.15||25.4|
|Tail width (cm)||29||29.27||29.53||30.47||29.8|
|Center stance (cm)||54||54||54||54||54|
|Set back (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|