Wakeboard Ronix Spring Break
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2314 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 27. 8.
Women's wakeboard Ronix Spring Break
All-wood women's park board, which is also ridden by Jamie Lopina. Cable board with all over flex, super design and a pinch of added rocker. It has a different feel compared to traditional board, with so much freedom to break loose or really exaggerate in presses. The Spring Break is made of machined wooden Paulownia core. Featuring vertical wood through the tip/tail for rebound, and horizontal wood in the center for increased feel. The result is all over flex. The softest board from tip to tail that we have ever made.
- Flex: All Over Flex - Flexibility across the board
- Rocker type: Continuous - an earlier arc with a mellow, more consistent glide up the wake. A rider will be able to carry more speed up the transition and land tricks further out into the flats. A faster, more predictable, less effort take off.
- Edges: Speedwalls - vertical poured urethane creates more top water speed and a durable bumper from those floating menaces at the cable park.
- Unique board shape for a lot of fun
|WAKEBOARD LENGTH (cm)||133||138|
|RIDER WEIGHT (kg)||max 75||max 84|