Wakeboard Ronix Top Notch
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2100 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Thursday 27. 6.
Men's wakeboard Ronix Top Notch
Fun park board with multifunctional flex, super design and a pinch of added rocker. For top cable riders, Top Notch is a must as an alternative board, with its loose, skate-like feel on the water. The board is also the perfect choice for any level rider that just doesn’t want the locked in feel of a Kinetik or the added boost of a Highlife. Ronix's unique All Over Flex is different at the tip and tail than the core for exaggerated presses and a playful feel.
- Rocker type: Continuous - an earlier arc with a mellow, more consistent glide up the wake. A rider will be able to carry more speed up the transition and land tricks further out into the flats. A faster, more predictable, less effort take off.
- Flex: All Over Flex - a smoother feeling ride throughout, from tip to tail. Usually regarded as a fun board style ride that you can just go play around at the cable and have a chill relaxed ride with.
- Rails / Edges: Speedwalls - vertical poured urethane creates more top water speed and a durable bumper from those floating menaces at the cable park.
- Core: Paulownia Wood Core - flexible and predictable, a wood core is more playful and locks into presses.
- Laminate: Magic Carpet - Ronix has found the perfect weave to allow just enough resin to bleed through and adhere to their Magic Carpet glass layers.
- Tray: Sintered Slip - Extremely durable and sliding, sintered bases are great for park boards.
- M6 inserts: A higher thread count means more hold on a shallower depth, allowing thinner board profiles with shorter inserts. This results in more board feel without sacrificing boot lock down.
- TPU Graphic Top Sheet
|WAKEBOARD LENGTH (cm)||133||138||143||148|
|RIDER WEIGHT (kg)||max 79||max 84||min 73||min 79|