Wetsuit O'Neill O'riginal F.u.z.e. 3/2 Full
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2100 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Thursday 27. 6.
O'Neill O'Riginal F.U.Z.E. 3/2 Full
- Super soft UltraFlex Neoprene
- Smoothskin exterior with thermal Carbon Firewall Lining
- F.U.Z.E. Front Upper Zip Entry Closure System
- Triple Glued and Blind-stitched Seam Construction
- 0.5mm Split-Neoprene Tape on all Internal Seams
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Rash free Glideskin Collar
- 360° Barrier with Drainholes
- Abrasion resistant Krypto Knee Padz
- Secure External Key Pocket
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||170-175||173-178||169-174||175-180||185-191||171-177||178-183||188-193||174-179||191-196||180-185||183-188||183-191|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||93-95||95-99||99-104||99-104||99-104||104-110||104-110||104-110||110-117||110-117||110-117||117-123||123-130|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||72-75||75-79||79-84||79-84||79-84||84-89||84-89||84-89||89-94||89-94||89-94||94-99||99-112|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.