Wetsuit O'Neill Youth Reactor II Bz 3/2 Full
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2059 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 24. 5.
O'Neill Youth Reactor II Backpack 2mm Full
Neoprene Youth Reactor for all enthusiastic young water elements who would like to enter the world of water sports.
Be sure to appreciate in the midst of the stormy waves
- Ultraflex - highly elastic, soft and premium neoprene for great feel, flexibility and performance
- BackZip - back zipper system offering easy entry and exit
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones - seamless, ergonomically shaped underarm panel. Allows for unrestricted movement, unique design for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Thickness 2 mm
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||88-98||98-108||108-118||118-126||126-133||133-141||141-147||147-155||155-163||163-170|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||48-53||51-56||53-58||58-64||62-67||66-71||71-76||74-79||79-84||84-89|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||45,5-51||48-53||51-56||51-56||55-60||58-64||58-64||64-69||69-74||71-76|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.