Wakeboard Ronix Weekend
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2059 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 24. 5.
Men's wakeboard Ronix Weekend
Looking for top performance at an affordable price? Stop looking then. Ronix Weekend Wakeboard is exactly what you need. From experienced veterans to advanced weekend riders, everyone should enjoy pop and Ronix Weekend Wakeboard control with a three-stage rocker.
- Rocker Type: 3-Stage – An exaggerated rocker line with a later arc provides a more explosive pop. This style of rocker creates instant explosion off the wake.
- Flex: 6 (1 Stored Energy - 10 Instant Energy) – More stored energy means the rider is given more time to generate the full lift from the power building from the tip all the way to the tail of the board. Instant energy generates quick lift and snap off the wake with an extra kick.
- Shape: Concave Bottom – The concave bottom near the tip and tail delivers effortless ollies and more controlled presses, and allows you to maintain a more neutral riding stance.
- Hull: G&R Channels – Grip and Release Channels have all the traction you need for riding behind a boat or for cable riding without causing unneeded resistance with the water.
- Rails/Edges: Variable Rail
- Increased Sidecut
- Core: Modello Core – The most durable core in the Ronix line, it's light, tough, and affordable.
- Laminates: Diamond Glass – Fiberglass made in the shape of a diamond – helps transfer the energy of the board from the tip to the tail as a rider ollies out of the water, presses a feature, or boosts off a kicker.
- Fins: Four Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins
- TPU Graphic Top Sheet
- M6 Inserts: A higher thread count means more hold on a shallower depth, allowing thinner board profiles with shorter inserts. This results in more board feel without sacrificing boot lock down.
|WAKEBOARD LENGTH (cm)||132||136||139||143|
|RIDER WEIGHT (kg)||max 79||min 73||min 75||min 77|