- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 100.00 € order value
- 2836 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Friday 4. 12.
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Members can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits.
Become a member of ZEZULA Club and get many benefits!
ZEZULA Club is a loyalty program for customers of SNOWBOARD ZEZULA. Every customer who signs up automatically becomes a member of ZEZULA Club and can buy cheaper and enjoy exclusive club benefits:
- up to 20% off non-discount items at eshop and store
- cheaper shipping
- lower free shipping limits
- Order priority
- special discounts on already discounted items
- discount on rental and service at SNOWBOARD ZEZULA
Arbor Swoon Women's Splitboard
The Arbor Swoon women's splitboard carries all the technologies of the men's variant, but is adapted to the specificities of the female figure. Arbor Splitboards are equipped with Karakoram locks, probably the best locks on the market. The fast ride is enhanced by a durable sintered base.
- Rocker System - Rocker bend that is more pronounced in the center of the board. On the nose and tail, the rocker is reduced, the so-called Parabolic Rocker for maximum performance at higher speeds and better floating in powder. Rocker delivers an easier start to the turn, better floating in powder and a smoother ride overall.
- Mountain-Twin - shorter nose than tail provides stability and ideal starting point for progress
- Grip-tech - sidecut adds contact points under your feet, ensuring a more ergonomic way of adhering to snow when needed. At the same time it forms contact points on the tip and tail for easier and more natural arcs.
- Bamboo Power Ply Top - bamboo layer for maximum strength and durability
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs
- FSC Certified Highland Split Core - the most premium core, made of a mixture of poplar and paulownia for super light performance and durability
- Mixed Glassing - a mixture of biax / trax fiberglass
- Karakoram Splitboards Clips - the most reliable locks on the market
- 360 ° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - sidewalls resistant to damage
- Sintered Crosslink Base - fast and durable sintered Crosslink base
- Recycled Steel Edges - highly durable edges form Arbor values such as quality and sustainability
- Wend Natural Wax - all Arbor snowboards are immediately ready for riding thanks to Wend Natural Wax
- Entropy Bio Resin - a substitute for traditional oil-based resin that does not affect performance or usability. The components that enter Entropy Bio Resin are obtained as by-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured using green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40%
- Flex 5/10
How to choose splitboard?The right procedure for choosing splitboarding equipment is one of the most important steps to get the most out of it. That's why we have prepared a "How to" section for you in cooperation with #FreerideTV. Today, we will advise you how to choose a splitboard, what to wear and how to avoid unpleasant situations in the mountains. Let's go!
Splitboarding is a sport that attracts more and more people each year. It is an escape from overcrowded resorts and a desire for icy silence in the middle of the forest and mountain peaks. Much more than in other sports perhaps, the right equipment is very important in splitboarding. It can even save your life. In addition to the splitboard and bindings, the necessary equipment includes pucks, climbing skins, poles and equipment for avalanche safety.
At your splitboarding beginnings you can do even without them, but over time, every enthusiast will appreciate them. And by these we mean crampons. These are used in steep slopes and traverses on frozen surfaces.
The last important part of the whole puzzle is the choice of the right freeride clothing and avalanche backpack that comfortably accommodates your avalanche equipment. How to put it all together is explained by Dominic in the above mentioned video.