Wetsuit O'Neill Wms Bahia Bz 3/2 Full
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2100 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Thursday 27. 6.
Women's Neoprene O'Neill Bahia Back Zip 3/2 Full
O'Neill Bahia Neoprene was specifically designed for the new generation of athletes, who will appreciate not only great technological gadgets but also a design that will not get boring. Bahia Neoprene can be combined with another O'Neill for the best protection. The perfect combination of style and functionality for all your water fun!
You will definitely appreciate in the water
- Smoothskin/UltraFlex - high performance, super-stretch neoprene with durable outer shell
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones - seamless, ergonomically shaped underarm panel for unrestricted movement and maximum flexibility and comfort
- Krypto Knee Padz - ergonomic knee protection
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Thickness 3/2 - Thickness 3 mm on the fuselage and at critical points such as shoulders and kidneys, 2 mm on the limbs, ideal for temperatures of 12 -17 °C
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||155-160||160-165||159-164||163-168||166-171||161-166||165-170||169-174||164-169||168-173||171-177||170-175||173-178||175-180|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||76-81||77-83||80-85||80-85||80-85||83-88||83-88||83-88||86-91||86-91||86-91||90-95||94-99||98-103|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||62-67||64-69||66-71||66-71||66-71||69-74||69-74||69-74||74-77||74-77||74-77||77-81||79-85||85-89|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.