Wetsuit O'Neill O'riginal 3/2 Cz Full
- Goods is on stock
- Free delivery from over 200.00 € order value
- 2544 places for Personal Pickup in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- We deliver probably on Tuesday 24. 9.
O'Neill O'riginal F.U.Z.E. 3/2 Full Men's Wetsuit
A proven original that goes with the times and got all the right tweaks from O'Neill. Neoprene 3/2 thickness is ideal for temperatures of 12 ° -17° C.
- TechnoButter 3 - Premium TechnoButter Neoprene is really flexible. Technical fibers and a revolutionary foam core made of this material create lightness and durability with fast drying properties.
- 70 % TB3 / 30 % TB3X
Outer layer - To create the most flexible, durable, soft and hydrophobic material, the highest quality water-resistant yarns were chosen. Strong to withstand stringent testing standards.
Foam Rubber Core - a special material formula with microscopic air cells is injected into the rubber core. These air cells are heated to increase insulation. The foam retains its structure even after repeated bumps and deformations.
Inner layer - X-factor creates the lightest and most flexible neoprene. The exclusive TB3 form is pre-stretched but still retains its structure for maximum efficiency. TB3X also increases heat due to its lower profile. In addition, it sucks less water, dries faster. The material is so comfortable for your skin that you feel as if you had no wetsuit on at all.
- F.U.Z.E. Chest Entry - an exclusive Front Upper Zip Entry system that keeps you dry and allows unlimited flexibility
- Minimal Seam Design
- Glued and Blindsticted Seam - Waterproof seams that are double stitched and glued. Flexloc stitch is stronger and more flexible and eliminates ripping
- 360 ° Barrier with Drain Holes
- Single Seal Collar
- Krypto Knee Padz - Abrasion-resistant knee pad with ergonomic design, made of highly elastic neoprene. It extends the life of the wetsuit and above all, protects the knees
- External Key Pocket with Loop - Located along the lower leg, the key pocket is easy to access and secure
- Thickness 3/2 - Thickness 3 mm on the body and at critical points such as shoulders and kidneys, 2 mm on the limbs
|A||HEIGHT OF RIDER (cm)||170-175||173-178||169-174||175-180||185-191||171-177||178-183||188-193||174-179||191-196||180-185||183-188||183-191||185-193|
|B||WIDTH NEOPRENE (cm)||93-95||95-99||99-104||99-104||99-104||104-110||104-110||104-110||110-117||110-117||110-117||117-123||123-130||130-136|
|C||BELT WIDTH (cm)||72-75||75-79||79-84||79-84||79-84||84-89||84-89||84-89||89-94||89-94||89-94||94-99||99-112||112-122|
How to choose a wetsuit?Do you need help with choosing your wetsuit? We could try to answer your questions in this article! Read carefully!
A wetsuit's function is to keep you warm in the water
A wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping a thin layer of water between your skin and the neoprene. This thin layer of water is heated up by your body and therefore keeps you warm. It’s important to get a wetsuit that has a close and comfortable fit, otherwise cold water will constantly flush the warm water out. Wetsuits are made out of a synthetic rubber called neoprene. When the sun is shining you can use the lycra! It works good like sun protections as well.
Generally fullsuits have a thickness of 3/2 mm, 4/3 mm, or 5/4 mm, & 6/5 mm. The higher number refers to the thickness of the neoprene around the torso. The lower number refers to the thickness in the legs and arms. For example, a 3/2mm full length wetsuit has a 3 mm neoprene thickness around the torso and the 2 mm thickness on the arms and legs is for flexibility.